Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Growing up so fast!

Wow, Isabel is going to be six months old tomorrow. Time sure has gone by quickly, and Isabel has grown so much. Here's a look back at some highlights from the first part of this year.

It's a Girl!

Going Home (2 days) - She pretty much fills up that car seat now


First Bottle (3 weeks) - but now I won't drink out them, I demand a sippy cup and pour it all over myself

First Snow (3 weeks) - yes it snows here occasionally....but only a little bit

Our new family (4 weeks)
Finally getting some sleep (5 weeks) - Like daughter like mother

Stylin' for the camera (6 weeks)


Day at the park (2 months)

Hamming for the camera (3 months)

Ready to go swimming (4 months)


Rolling over is hard work (4 months)

Mommy got grouchy when the air conditioner was out for 4 days, so I had to cheer her up with my funny faces (5 months)
I love my daddy (5 months)

Just so cute (5 months)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy six-month birthday Isabel! It does go fast. I love the look back at the last few months.